Attended SHINE: Summer 2006
- Hot in Cleveland (2013) – Young Melanie
- Ben and Kate (2012) – Trick or Treater
- Necessary Roughness (2012) – Little Girl
- Hannah Montana (2010-2011) – Young Miley
- Grey’s Anatomy (2009) – Jessica Smithson
- October Road (2007) – Caitlin Rowan
- Nadia’s Promise (2015) – Nadia
- Dear Dumb Diary (2013) – Isabella
- Identity Thief (2013) – Franny Patterson
- Footloose (2011) – Sarah Warnicker
- Father of Invention (2010) – Young Claire
- Shrinking Charlotte (2009) – Young Brittany Murphy
- Why Did I Get Married Too – Mrs. Tannenbaums daughter.
- Yellow Cry – Ana
- Disney Theme Parks
- August 2014 Mary Charles was recently featured on Fox’s “New Girl” with Zooey Deschanel.
ABOUT Mary Charles Jones
Mary-Charles Jones came to AMTC in the Summer of 2006 at the age of 4. Two years later, she is an accomplished actress with impressive credits and even a TV series!
Tony Phelan’s (Director & Co-Executive Producer of Grey’s Anatomy) Comments About Mary Charles
“It is really difficult to find child actors who you don’t feel are playing at the part, but who are just simply being themselves. She had a great ability with those big eyes to just be herself. And she was a total crack-up on set”
- 2010 Mary Charles was nominated for a Young Artist Award
< BACK TO TOP 100 SUCCESS STORIES
Still of Mary Charles and Maggie Elizabeth in the trailer for Identity Thief.
Mary Charles in a humorous international Dominos Pizza Commercial
Mary Charles on the backlot at Paramount Studios where she shot a Disney Commercial. In this picture they are on a lift high in the air against a green screen. In the final edited version of the commercial it will appear as if Mary-Charles and her dad are riding Dumbo at Disney World.”
On the Set of October Road
Mary Charles’ Grey’s Anatomy scene
Mary Charles and Miley Cyrus on Hannah Montana set
Mary Charles and Maggie with Tracye Hutchins on Better Morning Atlanta
Mary Charles and Maggie at Footloose Nasville screening
Mary Charles and Maggie Jones with Dennis Quaid on the set of Footloose.
Mary Charles on set of Footloose