The Bridge Training Program
Prayer is everywhere at AMTC
Fellowship with other positive performers is a feature of AMTC
Makeup artists teach that natural is the coolest look of all
Style consultants help performers choose their performance wardrobe
A New York quality photo shoot is part of The Bridge
AMTC’S training program, ‘The Bridge,’ is the comprehensive Christian talent preparation program that precedes the SHINE event. If a performer passes the AMTC audition, he or she begins on The Bridge. Along this bridge, God’s talent is elevated, educated, and equipped – both physically and spiritually – to become role models in film, fashion, music, theater and comedy.
- The most unique talent development curriculum in the world
- Over 250 articles by industry professionals divided into seven self-paced study modules
- Must-know information on acting, modeling, singing, dance and comedy
- Video and photo tutorials
- Cross training to become double and triple threats: models learn how to act, actors learn how to model, singers and dancers learn how to act and model—making talent more marketable
- Style training: a team of professional stylists polish the appearance of God’s performers
- Spiritual preparation through daily devotions, talent-specific articles, prayer, and fellowship
Professional Coaching in 7 AMTC Hubs: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, and Seattle
- Access to a team of over 75 coaches in acting, modeling, singing, dance, and comedy
- Coaches are industry professionals
- All training is Christian-based and God-honoring, while current and practical by industry standards
- IGNITE Orientation: jump start your training
- LAUNCH Weekend: talent training intensive
- Fellowship with positive performers
National Photo Shoot and Style Session
- The “Shoot for SHINE” photo shoot is a highlight of AMTC preparation.
- Nationally respected photographers work with a professional Style Team in makeup, hair, and wardrobe to create industry-ready photos for God’s talent.
- New York fashion photographer, Glynis Arban Carpenter, leads the creative team that shoot AMTC performers. See Glynis Selina Arban Photography. See also Alex Martinez Photography
- Each performer receives full ownership to 100-200 images shot to New York and L.A. standards. Having “The Cool Factor” in pictures is vital to success.
AMTC Help Desk
- Ongoing communication with support staff and coaches
- Personal guidance before, during, and after the SHINE event
- Notification of regional and national castings
- Follow-up guidance and spiritual support in major markets